Our French Door system is designed for those locations where you require a single door for the majority of the time but would also like the flexibility of a larger opening at other times e.g. in the Summer months.
Our high security French doors are available in both the 2800 and 2500 range of profiles.
The 2800 and 2500 ranges are both available in the following range of colours: Please note that a “Laminate” is a woodgrain effect foil which is applied to our standard base profile. A non-laminated profile does not have a woodgrain effect.
- White White (both sides Non-laminated white)
- Rosewood Laminate/Rosewood Laminate
- Rosewood Laminate/Non-laminated White
- Golden Oak Laminate/Golden Oak Laminate
- Golden Oak Laminate/Non-laminated White
We also offer the 2800 range in the following range of colours:
- White Laminate/White Laminate
- White Laminate/Non-laminated White
- Irish Oak Laminate/Irish Oak Laminate
- Irish Oak Laminate/Non-laminated White
- Black Brown Laminate/Non-laminated White
- Black Brown Laminate/Black/Brown Laminate
- Cream Laminate/Non-laminated White
- Cream Laminate/Cream Laminate
- Anthracite Grey Laminate/Non-laminated White
- Anthracite Grey Laminate/Anthracite Grey Laminate
- Chartwell Green Laminate/Non-laminated white
- Chartwell Green Laminate/Chartwell Green Laminate
We also now offer the 2800 range in the following “Colour 360” Omniral - a revolutionary painted profile
- Anthracite Grey/Anthracite Grey
- Silk Grey/Silk Grey
- Cement Grey/Cement Grey
- Cream Cream
- Cement Grey/Cream
- Anthracite Grey/White
We can also spray our frames in any RAL colour
Just like the residential doors, we use an 8 point lock on the master door leaf with extra handle operated shootbolts on the slave doors.
The deadbolts are secured against sawing by hardened steel pins, and all our door locks are tested to European Standards DIN 18103, DIN 18251, DIN 18357, and are recognised to conform to BS3621:1980.
Low aluminium thresholds are available in gold and silver for French doors.
Our Windows are measured using the Window Energy Rating Scheme (WER), with an “A” rating being better than a "C". There are various options for glazing your French Doors and once you have chosen these we will happily provide you the Energy Rating/u-value information should you require this.