Some people find that they struggle to retain the character of their properties when they try to upgrade their windows and doors to comply with the latest building regulations and improve thermal performance.
- All colour finishes are satin and are guaranteed for 10 years
- All sprayed frames are full reinforced
- We recommend that all panels are fully reinforced with MDF and can only guarantee these for 12 months
- We can provide the option to have your PVCu frames painted in any RAL colour.
Once the required amount of coats have been applied, the frames are baked at 50 degrees for up to three hours, before being allowed to cure for 5 days. Once we are happy that the colour has stabilised and that the profile has passed a series of quality checks to ensure it has bonded correctly, we assemble the frames and they are installed in the same way as our standard frames.
Our windows are measured using the Window Energy Rating scheme (WER), with an “A” rating being better than a “C”. Our standard reinforced double glazed windows are A rated as standard, achieving an overall u’value of 1.4 W/m2 K (with a glass value of of 1.2 W/m2 K). We are also able to offer a range of triple glazed windows which achieve an overall u’value of 1.0 W/m2 K (with a glass u’value of 0.683 W/m2 K).
The frames are manufactured in the same way, but prior to being assembled, the welded outer frames and sashes are cleaned and sprayed using the RAL colour of your choice. Due to the flexibility of the process we are able to spray windows, doors, panes, vertical sliders and even full conservatories.
- No more unsightly flaking or peeling surfaces, the pristine appearance of PVC frames is maintained by an occasional cleaning with a mild detergent such as soapy water.
- No more painting, unlike timber frames our windows, including our range of laminated foils, never need re-painting or re-staining and are guaranteed for 10 years.
- Unlike timber and metal windows which are normally subject to rotting, rusting and corroding PVC is tough and durable and will out-last most other construction materials.
- PVC will not warp, twist or split and providing that you oil the moving parts regularly they will open and close without catching or binding and will remain draught free and weather proof for longer