- Vertical Sliding Sash Windows
- Tilt & Turn Windows
- Sculpted Casement Windows
- Chamfered Casement Windows
Designed to slide smoothly with a four point locking system our doors are stylish and effortless to operate and are available as two part, three part or four part doors which allows them to span larger opening. We offer patio doors in PVCu or Aluminium.
- Our patio doors are available in a choice of different styles and can be designed with 2, 3, or 4 door leafs.
- Our doors are secured by way of four outward opposing hooks which prevent the leaf from being lifted from the frame.
- A purpose designed mid-rail provides the ability to incorporate a letter box into the door leafs.
- The patios are available in a wide range of colours and laminated foils to complement the windows.
- The glass is secured into the frames by way of an internal glazing bead, meaning that the glass cannot be removed from the outside, making the doors more secure.
- The patio has a smooth sliding action and comes with adjustable wheels, and anti-lift block to prevent the leafs from being removed off the tracks.
Our Spectus or Deceuninck ranges are available in the following range of colours: Please note that a “Laminate” is a woodgrain effect foil which is applied to our standard base profile. A non-laminated profile does not have a woodgrain effect.
- White White (both sides Non-laminated white)
- Rosewood Laminate/Rosewood Laminate
- Rosewood Laminate/Non-laminated White
- Golden Oak Laminate/Golden Oak Laminate
- Golden Oak Laminate/Non-laminated White
We also offer the 2800 range in the following range of colours:
- White Laminate/White Laminate
- White Laminate/Non-laminated White
- Irish Oak Laminate/Irish Oak Laminate
- Irish Oak Laminate/Non-laminated White
- Black Brown Laminate/Non-laminated White
- Black Brown Laminate/Black/Brown Laminate
- Cream Laminate/Non-laminated White
- Cream Laminate/Cream Laminate
- Anthracite Grey Laminate/Non-laminated White
- Anthracite Grey Laminate/Anthracite Grey Laminate
- Chartwell Green Laminate/Non-laminated white
- Chartwell Green Laminate/Chartwell Green Laminate
We also now offer the 2800 range in the following “Colour 360” Omniral - a revolutionary painted profile
- Anthracite Grey/Anthracite Grey
- Silk Grey/Silk Grey
- Cement Grey/Cement Grey
- Cream Cream
- Cement Grey/Cream
- Anthracite Grey/White
We can also spray our frames in any RAL colour
Our windows are measured using the Window Energy Rating scheme (WER), with an “A” rating being better than a “C”. Our standard reinforced double glazed windows are A rated as standard, achieving an overall u’value of 1.4 W/m2 K (with a glass value of of 1.2 W/m2 K).