2800 Sculpted Range
Our Super Fortress ™ range of full sculpted profiles, both on the inside and the outside, integrate easily into all types of architecture, enhancing the appearance of your home.
Our PVC products are amongst the most technologically advanced in Europe, being manufactured to high standards, incorporating thermally efficient profile and energy rated double and triple glazed sealed unit.
- High security internal beading
- Multi point shootbolt locking
- Key locking handles
- Steel reinforcing
- Double weather-seals
- Thermal reinforcing
- Multi chamber profile
- Additional security claw locks
- No more unsightly flaking or peeling surfaces, the pristine appearance of PVC frames is maintained by an occasional cleaning with a mild detergent such as soapy water.
- No more painting, unlike timber frames our windows, including our range of laminated foils, never need re-painting or re-staining and are guaranteed for 10 years.
- Unlike timber and metal windows which are normally subject to rotting, rusting and corroding PVC is tough and durable and will out-last most other construction materials.
- PVC will not warp, twist or split and providing that you oil the moving parts regularly they will open and close without catching or binding and will remain draught free and weather proof for longer
The 2800 and 2500 ranges are both available in the following range of colours: Please note that a “Laminate” is a woodgrain effect foil which is applied to our standard base profile. A non-laminated profile does not have a woodgrain effect.
- White White (both sides Non-laminated white)
- Rosewood Laminate/Rosewood Laminate
- Rosewood Laminate/Non-laminated White
- Golden Oak Laminate/Golden Oak Laminate
- Golden Oak Laminate/Non-laminated White
We also offer the 2800 range in the following range of colours:
- White Laminate/White Laminate
- White Laminate/Non-laminated White
- Irish Oak Laminate/Irish Oak Laminate
- Irish Oak Laminate/Non-laminated White
- Black Brown Laminate/Non-laminated White
- Black Brown Laminate/Black/Brown Laminate
- Cream Laminate/Non-laminated White
- Cream Laminate/Cream Laminate
- Anthracite Grey Laminate/Non-laminated White
- Anthracite Grey Laminate/Anthracite Grey Laminate
- Chartwell Green Laminate/Non-laminated white
- Chartwell Green Laminate/Chartwell Green Laminate
We also now offer the 2800 range in the following “Colour 360” Omniral - a revolutionary painted profile
- Anthracite Grey/Anthracite Grey
- Silk Grey/Silk Grey
- Cement Grey/Cement Grey
- Cream Cream
- Cement Grey/Cream
- Anthracite Grey/White
We can also spray our frames in any RAL colour
Our standard windows are measured using the Window Energy Rating scheme (WER), with an “A” rating being better than a "C". Our standard reinforced double glazed windows are A rated as standard, achieving an overall u’value of 1.4 W/m2 K (with a glass value of of 1.2 W/m2 K). We are also able to offer a range of triple glazed windows which achieve an overall u’value of 1.0 W/m2 K (with a glass u’value of 0.683 W/m2 K).