As well as the standard range of single opening doors we are able to provide PVCu stable doors, whereby the two leafs can be interlocked and used as a single door, or the door can be split and operated independently. The stable door is growing in popularity as it has both security advantages as well as safety advantages, for example the prevention of a small child/animal getting outside.
All our specialist doors are available in both the 2800 and 2500 range of profiles.
The 2800 and 2500 ranges are both available in the following range of colours: Please note that a “Laminate” is a woodgrain effect foil which is applied to our standard base profile. A non-laminated profile does not have a woodgrain effect.
- White White (both sides Non-laminated white)
- Rosewood Laminate/Rosewood Laminate
- Rosewood Laminate/Non-laminated White
- Golden Oak Laminate/Golden Oak Laminate
- Golden Oak Laminate/Non-laminated White
We also offer the 2800 range in the following range of colours:
- White Laminate/White Laminate
- White Laminate/Non-laminated White
- Irish Oak Laminate/Irish Oak Laminate
- Irish Oak Laminate/Non-laminated White
- Black Brown Laminate/Non-laminated White
- Black Brown Laminate/Black/Brown Laminate
- Cream Laminate/Non-laminated White
- Cream Laminate/Cream Laminate
- Anthracite Grey Laminate/Non-laminated White
- Anthracite Grey Laminate/Anthracite Grey Laminate
- Chartwell Green Laminate/Non-laminated white
- Chartwell Green Laminate/Chartwell Green Laminate
We also now offer the 2800 range in the following “Colour 360” Omniral - a revolutionary painted profile
- Anthracite Grey/Anthracite Grey
- Silk Grey/Silk Grey
- Cement Grey/Cement Grey
- Cream Cream
- Cement Grey/Cream
- Anthracite Grey/White
We can also spray our frames in any RAL colour
Our Windows are measured using the Window Energy Rating Scheme (WER), with an “A” rating being better than a "C". There are various options for glazing your stable doors and once you have chosen these we will happily provide you the Energy Rating/u-value information should you require this.