Tilt and Turn windows are specifically designed to maximise the glazing area, enabling larger than normal apertures which aid cleaning as they can be fully opened inwards.
As well as this practical feature, tilt and turn windows can provide excellent background ventilation when located in the tilt position.
The 2800 and 2500 ranges are both available in the following range of colours: Please note that a “Laminate” is a woodgrain effect foil which is applied to our standard base profile. A non-laminated profile does not have a woodgrain effect.
- White White (both sides Non-laminated white)
- Rosewood Laminate/Rosewood Laminate
- Rosewood Laminate/Non-laminated White
- Golden Oak Laminate/Golden Oak Laminate
- Golden Oak Laminate/Non-laminated White
We also offer the 2800 range in the following range of colours:
- White Laminate/White Laminate
- White Laminate/Non-laminated White
- Irish Oak Laminate/Irish Oak Laminate
- Irish Oak Laminate/Non-laminated White
- Black Brown Laminate/Non-laminated White
- Black Brown Laminate/Black/Brown Laminate
- Cream Laminate/Non-laminated White
- Cream Laminate/Cream Laminate
- Anthracite Grey Laminate/Non-laminated White
- Anthracite Grey Laminate/Anthracite Grey Laminate
- Chartwell Green Laminate/Non-laminated white
- Chartwell Green Laminate/Chartwell Green Laminate
We also now offer the 2800 range in the following “Colour 360” Omniral - a revolutionary painted profile
- Anthracite Grey/Anthracite Grey
- Silk Grey/Silk Grey
- Cement Grey/Cement Grey
- Cream Cream
- Cement Grey/Cream
- Anthracite Grey/White
We can also spray our frames in any RAL colour
- High security internal beading
- Traditional frame with scotia bead
- Triple action hinge
- Key locking handles
- Steel reinforcing
- Double weather-seals
- Available in 2800 sculpted profile or 2500 chamfered profile
- Allows for larger opening areas, the sash can be tilted inwards, hinged at the bottom to allow for background ventilation or the sash can be fully opened inwards, allowing the windows to be cleaned from the inside and as a means of escape in case of an emergency.
Our standard windows are measured using the Window Energy Rating scheme (WER), with an “A” rating being better than a "C". Our standard reinforced double glazed windows are A rated as standard, achieving an overall u’value of 1.4 W/m2 K (with a glass value of of 1.2 W/m2 K). We are also able to offer a range of triple glazed windows which achieve an overall u’value of 1.0 W/m2 K (with a glass u’value of 0.683 W/m2 K).