To complement the R9 window system we offer a range of composite doors from Solidor that have been designed specifically for the profile. Please note that only the doors detailed below are suitable for the R9 range due to the manufacturing process, as unlike standard composite doors the range below are actually built around the R9 sash profile and are not simply a composite door slab that is hung into the outer frame.
- Solid hardwood laminated timber core composite door, 75mm overall
- Thermally efficient solid timber core unlike the standard foam filled composite doors
- Robust through colour thermo plastic skins, all the doors have a guaranteed UV stable colour fastness
- Realistic wood grain effect in a wide range of colours
- Trisys glazing cassette system with no visible screw hole plugs. Clean design on both the internal and external faces, the glazing cassettes can also be re-glazed if required
- Available in open in (only with low ali threshold) or open out with a PVC threshold
Colours can be mixed, for example you could have “Cotswold Biscuit” on the outside, but an “English Oak” finish to the inside if it matched your décor.
Residence 9 are available in traditional heritage colours
- Grained White
- Cotswold Biscuit
- Clotted Cream
- Cotswold Green
- English Oak
- Irish Oak
- Silvered Oak
- Eclectic Grey
- No 10 Black
- Corse Lawn
- Vintage Cream
- The composite doors detailed are available with the colours on both sides or with a white internal finish. It is worth noting that not all the R9 profiles are available in every dual combination so you should check to ensure that the outer frame profiles will match your chosen composite colour combination
- There are no colour matches for Corse Lawn, Silvered Oak, Painswick, English Oak and Cotswold Biscuit.
- Please bear in mind that finishes are slightly different, especially the Electic Grey which although foiled has a smooth finish compared to the grained foiled grey from Solidor